Why We Offer A Free Consultation On Your Case.
We know you want to feel confident in the expert you retain and hire on your case.
A short introductory phone call is normally sufficient to satisfy even the most experienced trial attorney that Bart Baggett is articulate, competent, and rock-solid on the stand. However, most cases don't go to trial, but you still need someone experienced, honest, and has the expert eye to see the facts and present them in a declaration or written report.
1. Mr. Baggett's time is valuable and meeting new clients are an important part of his schedule. For most clients (including attorneys), a brief conversation with his highly trained and experienced office staff will answer all your questions. If you want to meet Mr. Baggett via phone before you make the decision to submit retainer payment and your documents, that is acceptable and easy to arrange.
Please call our office right away to speak to Bart or one of his trained forensic case managers.
2. Because forming an “official opinion” is both time consuming and legally binding, Mr. Baggett's policy is to not visually review any documents at the “pre-retainer” stage of the case. Please do not email your documents as part of the Pre-Retainer Consultation. Only email your documents after you have retained Mr. Baggett.
However, you can discuss details relating to your case and discuss any unusual circumstances which might be important to disclose. Call our office today.
3. Mr. Baggett has invested years of training in order to have his team answer your questions and work with clients while he is “in court” or ” on assignment”. Call our office and trust you are in good hands when you are speaking directly to him or his case manager, Megan L..
Call our office directly today
Call Today: 214-614-8122 New Client Hotline
Bart Baggett, America's #1 Handwriting Expert. Court Qualified. Experienced. Dallas Fort Worth Addison. All of North Texas. Testifies Nationwide.
Call Us Today for your Free Consultation:
Dallas Texas Office
Other Locations Nationwide
New York, New York
Los Angeles, California
Helped client avoid 15 years in prison.
“Thanks you soooooo much for going above and beyond. Your testimony was the key the criminal lawsuit against me. The jury found me NOT GUILTY on all counts. They obviously believed you instead of that Police document examiner the D.A. hired.
I was so impressed you handled that District Attorney with such professionalism… he knew you were right, but couldn't make you look bad on the witness stand.
I have my life back. Thank you Mr. Baggett,”
-Amir Dawood, Attorney, San Bernadino, CA
“Even when Bart isn't in the room. his reputation helps client win “Thank you very much for your assistance in this matter. Your opinion letter may become enough to prevent a trial.”
– Sandra G. Slater Phoenix, AZ
Just an FYI. We won our case in small claims court (Balboa Capital vs. San Doll. Mortgage Service, Inc) . The judge accepted your “Official Letter of Opinion'. in lieu of a live testimony and he believed your opinion was credible. Should Mr. Baggett want to use our case for testimonial, feel free to do so. Thanks to you and Bart for efficient service!
– Margaret Granger , San Bernadino, California
Bart Baggett is the best expert witness I've ever worked with, What, more, he successfully testified for my client via telephone. a live trial here in Alaska, He even “consulted with me” on how best to cross-examine the defense's document examiner We won the trial and recommend him wholeheartedly
— Fry, Attorney, Anchorage, Alaska
Baggett helps client recover $6,600.
“Your testimony and support during this lawsuit by my x-girlfriend have been nothing short of amazing. The judge awarded me a full amount of the $6,600 and finally I can sleep at night.
And, you went head-to-head against that x-government document examiner and made him look like a babbling idiot. The judge obviously thought you were more credible. Thank God I chose you. ”
– Mike Juaraz, Dallas